Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vista Print Sale! 10 Free Products - Labels, Calendars & More



I love Vista Print's Free sales! It's a great way to get great deals on gifts and office products. All you have to do is pay shipping! 


Right after we moved out east last summer I came across this deal and scored some very cute return address labels with our new info for very cheap! I even came back the next day and placed another order because I was so excited about all their options. (I made "Dr. Johnson" labels for my husbands job hunting letters too!) They have so many designs it was hard to choose! Their site is easy and I made and placed my order in about 10 minutes!


Check out their fun FREE products!


• Free Business Cards  
• Return Address Labels  
• Free Rubber Stamps  
• Free Sticky Notes  
• Calendars  
• Photo Flip Books  
• Free Tote Bags  
• Free Mugs  
• Photo Notebooks  
• Free Mouse Pads 


Here is an address label I put together to show you how cute their designs are. You can even upload your own photos for free to personalize them! How fun is that?!
140 FREE labels ship for only $3.69 - 7 day shipping! Cheaper shipping options are available too! If you've moved recently or know someone who is let them know about this great deal!
This is their Free 10 page flip book (poor quality due to it being a screen shot on my computer - sorry).
This would be perfect to slip in your purse or diaper bag for all those times you need a quick distraction - church, grocery store, mall, doctors appts!

Take some time today and check out all the deals at Vista Print! I love their service and quality, not to mention the great prices!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails