Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pinecone Research - Earn Money



I wanted to let you know that Pinecone Research is now looking for new applicants (it appears to be for women age 18-24 currently, but new offers for different demographics seems to come around often - I'll keep you posted).

This is a survey company that pays $3 for each completed survey which are reported to take only about 10 minutes of your time on the computer. I've read lots of people's opinion about this company and it everyone seems to say they really like it. Most are saying that they got a check in the mail (or to their paypal account) within about 4-5 days after completing the survey. It appears that you are sent surveys about 1 or twice a week which could earn $20-30 month. You won't strike rich with this company, but even getting just $3 will pay for that new lip gloss or sandwich for lunch.

I read that some were even sent full size products to their home to test and then complete a survey giving their opinion of the product. They were paid in addition to being able to use and keep all the product

I've tried other survey companies that the take 30-45 minutes of my time and I have to accumulate points to get paid, but Pinecone appears to take so little time and pays out quickly.

So if you want to make a bit a money each month sign up with Pinecone Research. Now if I was only 24 I'd be signing up myself!

Pinecone Research

Have any of you done any Pinecone Research surveys before. Let us know what you thought in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails