Thursday, December 15, 2011

Decorate with Green & Blue

When my husband told me that they painted the walls of his new office blue, green and gray I wasn't quite sure what to think. Now all I can think is about how much I LOVE them! They are bright, fun, and unique.

With the office being brand new Cole (my husband) wanted to keep the office Christmas decorations within the same blue and green office theme. Shopping around I found that it was going to be a lot easier than I thought to decorate with those colors.

Take a look.

















A new office means a small budget so I kept things simple this year. I think it turned out classy and beautiful.

Here's what I did:

*Hung glittery snowflakes in the windows and from the decorative beams in the waiting room. They were hung with clear fishing line.

* Filled tall glass cylinders (I'm sure they have another name) with varying colors and size ornaments. Cylinders were purchased at TJMax and Ross.

* Filled sugar jars with candy canes the color of his office and decorated with a ribbon and little glittery sprigs (found at JoAnn).

* Decorated small white trees with ornaments and small glittery sprigs.

Next year I hope to add a large tree and some white wreaths!!

Check out our website at www.LiveGrowSmile.com!! You can also find Cole's own blog HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails